Making a order
Packaging, accessories and customised boards:
1. Open the page of the product you are interested in using the subcategories or use the search option on the top left:
2. Select the desired quantity and measurements. Please indicate length (the only choice for boards), width and height (Warning: for wood packages such as crates or cages the inserted measurements are INTERNAL measurements and are expressed in centimeters, in the note of every product are indicated the cm to be added to get the EXTERNAL measurements):
3. You can choose the level of strength of your crate/pallet, if you want ISPM-15 FAO treatment, if you prefer it to be delivered disassembled or assembled (disassembled costs less), if want the boards to be planed for a smoother product (recommended if you intend to use it for furnishing) or if want the galvanized nails:
4. You can personalize the marking with a text of maximum 25 characters:
5. Press "Add to cart" on the bottom right of the form:
6. A box will appear showing that a product was added to the cart with the resulting total cost, so you can proceed to check-out to complete your order or add new items to your cart:
N.B.: You cannot modify the measurements or features of a product once it is added your cart. Please cancel the item from your cart and add the item again from the product page with the correct quantity or features.
7. You can review your order on the “Cart Summary” page before completing your order by clicking on “Proceed to Checkout”
8. Register with the site by inserting your email and a valid delivery address (be sure to include your full address for international delivery -including province, county, etc- as this is required to calculate shipping costs).
9. Select your preferred method of payment and make the payment (if using a credit card or PayPal) to complete your order.
10. You will receive an email confirming your order. You will be sent further emails to update you on the status of your order. You can also go to the Customers section of our website and select “My Orders” to follow your order.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Just click here.